SEO Campaign Manager
Job no: 498217
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania, South Australia, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory
This is a very exciting time for Thryv as we make great progress in our goal of becoming a leading SaaS and platforms business.
We’ve been around in one form or another for more than 125 years, always with one goal in mind — helping small businesses compete and win. We provide the technology, software and local business automation tools small business owners need to better manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their business and be more successful.
Being Australia’s leading digital, marketing and directory services provider, we help Australians connect and engage through our leading platforms, and we now have the ability to do so much more for them with the award winning Thryv software.
About the role:
The role of the SEO Campaign Manager is to provide dedicated Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) support for customers. This includes consulting with the Client Account Manager and customers to develop an SEO strategy in line with customers’ requirements and liaising with the customers regarding the customised set of optimisation activities to be conducted every month to deliver the strategy.
The SEO Campaign Manager will consult with the customer to provide direction for on-page and off-page SEO activities and ensure that all SEO activities are in line with the SEO strategy. They will be the dedicated point of contact for the Client Account Manager and customer in relation to any customer enquiries and requests received via telephone, email and video calls.
The SEO Campaign Manager will provide monthly updates on the performance of the campaigns, and a high level of service to customers, with a focus on offering technical expertise.
Day in the life:
- Conducting current state website analysis and providing recommendations to enrich website content
- Performing a baseline analysis of site ranking and traffic
- Conducting keyword analysis and providing recommendations on suitable keywords that are in line with the advertiser’s SEO goals and will drive the most value to customers
- Conducting competitor analysis and providing competitor insights to advertisers
- Determining external link strength and providing recommendations on back links
- Consulting with customers to develop the SEO strategy
- Building a trusting and consultative relationship with customers including anticipating customer needs and seeking to provide guidance on those needs
- Conducting ongoing monitoring and analysis to ensure the product is performing against key metrics and in line with advertiser expectations
- Providing monthly updates around SEO performance and strategies and how they are tracking against their strategy, ensuring key concepts and terminologies are explained to customers
- Answering campaign enquiries via telephone, email or video calls for customers and sales
- Provide monthly updates on the performance of the campaign against 3 key metrics: rankings, traffic and engagement
- 2+ years of SEO experience is preferred
- Experience with SEM, social media marketing and general marketing is valued
- Client management experience within an SEO environment is highly valued
- A passion for SEO/digital marketing and a strong understanding of SEO concepts
- High skills in SEO strategy development including on-page and off-page SEO activities
- Strong familiarity with SEO tools and software
- Proficient in navigating common CMS including Wordpress, Joomla, Duda, Umbraco, etc.
- Technically savvy, with the ability to utilise multiple systems proficiently
- Ability to analyse data to form conclusions, develop and implement strategies and techniques, and provide recommendations
- Strong ability to build rapport with customers, and develop trusting and consultative relationships
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work 100% remote
- Competitive remuneration package
- Access to professional learning and development programs
- Great team culture and environment
How to apply
If you’d like to join our team, please submit your resume by following the link below. For any questions about the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Thryv Australia, we believe in empowering our people to be the very best they can be. This belief is supported by our Work From Anywhere (WFA) model, which allows employees to work from any location across Australia, regardless of your role. With this model in place, you will be provided with access to the latest cloud-based technologies and be equipped with all the tools you need to make working from home a success. This includes the latest collaboration technology for virtual training, coaching, and social events. All you need to do is BYO internet connection and a can-do attitude. Even with our WFA model, we regularly get the company, and all employees together for strategy updates and celebrations.
Please note: For our face-to-face Business Advisor roles, you'll need your home to be in geographical proximity to the customers you serve.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now