Business Advisor - Brisbane
Job no: 498158
Work type: Permanent Full Time
This is a very exciting time for Thryv as we make great progress in our goal of becoming a leading SaaS and platforms business.
We’ve been around in one form or another for more than 125 years, always with one goal in mind — helping small businesses compete and win. We provide the technology, software and local business automation tools small business owners need to better manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their business and be more successful.
Being Australia’s leading digital, marketing and directory services provider, we help Australians connect and engage through our leading platforms, and we now have the ability to do so much more for them with the award winning Thryv software.
This role is required to maintain and grow and existing portfolio of 150+ clients and introduce our award winning Thryv Client Experience CRM (SaaS) system to them. The role involves:
1. Maintaining and growing an existing portfolio of SME customers using solution selling techniques within marketing services
2. Leveraging your portfolio of clients you will be responsible for ensuring our customers are purchasing our award winning Thryv Client Experience CRM (SaaS) system which helps them get the job, manage the job and get credit for the jobs they do.
Trust and honesty are absolutely vital to this role, as you will be responsible for your own operations to meet sales KPI's. With a self-starter mentality and a drive to be a top-performing Business Advisor, you will be successful in this role. You will have the opportunity to work from home, while still working closely with the sales team based in your region.
Day in the Life
Reporting to the Account Director, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Highly developed knowledge of the digital media landscape/market to Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Social, Websites, Digital Display products
- Sell tailored SaaS solutions
- Strong customer focus and customer relationship management in a face to the face selling environment
- Understanding of the SME marketplace
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under tight timeframes
- High degree of results orientation across Revenue/ Customer and Operational efficiency measures and targets
- Strong consultative selling ethos
- Solution sell across a range of products and services
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve team and organisational objectives
- Strong commitment to customer’s satisfaction. Proven ability to manage key customer drivers Account Management / Communication/ Knowledge of business and industry
- Ability to manage a database of opportunities through your own mobile operating rhythm
- Knowledge in SaaS highly beneficial
- Proven experience in achievement of sales targets
- Strong customer service focus
- Comfortable working to strict deadlines
- Highly self-motivated
- Honesty and trust to get the job done
- High levels of adaptability, personal motivation, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an autonomous B2B client-facing role without supervision
- Hunger for continuous training and development
- Ability to build long-term partnerships
Culture and Benefits:
- Become part of the #1 leading SaaS and platforms business on the Australian market
- Opportunities for learning and career development
- A competitive salary and commission structure
How to apply
If you’d like to join our team, please submit your resume by following the link below. For any questions about the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Thryv Australia, we believe in empowering our people to be the very best they can be. This belief is supported by our Work From Anywhere (WFA) model, which allows employees to work from any location across Australia, regardless of your role. With this model in place, you will be provided with access to the latest cloud-based technologies and be equipped with all the tools you need to make working from home a success. This includes the latest collaboration technology for virtual training, coaching, and social events. All you need to do is BYO internet connection and a can-do attitude. Even with our WFA model, we regularly get the company, and all employees together for strategy updates and celebrations.
Please note: For our face-to-face Business Advisor roles, you'll need your home to be in geographical proximity to the customers you serve.
E. Australia Standard Time
E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now