Job no: 498150
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Hobart, Canberra
This is a very exciting time for Thryv as we make great progress in our goal of becoming a leading SaaS and platforms business.
We’ve been around in one form or another for more than 125 years, always with one goal in mind — helping small businesses compete and win. We provide the technology, software and local business automation tools small business owners need to better manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their business and be more successful.
Being Australia’s leading digital, marketing and directory services provider, we help Australians connect and engage through our leading platforms, and we now have the ability to do so much more for them with the award winning Thryv software.
The role of Data Steward supports the Data Enablement and Governance Team and the Data Platforms Group by ensuring the quality, integrity and consistency of our data.
The Data Steward supports the business’s data management strategy and objectives, with particular focus on:
- Improvement and maintenance of data quality and integrity
- Continuous improvement on data validation rules and logic
- Recommending and documenting data standards, procedures and rules for data within their domain
- Identifying and highlight risks to data integrity or security
A day in the life
- Identify and solve data-related problems and implement corrections
- Help establish and improve policies and processes for data management
- Develop long-term, sustainable solutions to help improve data management systems
- Ensure compliance and security and effective maintenance of the data
- Understand the end-to-end data flow within the data domain and identify dependencies, risks and opportunities arising from changes in systems or data management procedures.
- Support the Data Platforms group with data analysis as required
Culture and benefits
- Work from anywhere remotely, flexibility, and work-life balance
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Generous rewards and recognition program
- Be part of the growth and transformation of the leading SaaS platform in Australia
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- A proactive approach with the ability to effectively plan and undertake activities to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in data management and governance
- Demonstrated experience in data analytics and/or data stewardship
- Experience working with large volumes of data as well as highly sensitive data
- Intermediate-advanced SQL skills
- Knowledge of R, Python and git
- Understanding of data platforms and architecture
How to apply
If you’d like to join our team, please submit your resume by following the link below. For any questions about the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Thryv Australia, we believe in empowering our people to be the very best they can be. This belief is supported by our Work From Anywhere (WFA) model, which allows employees to work from any location across Australia, regardless of your role. With this model in place, you will be provided with access to the latest cloud-based technologies and be equipped with all the tools you need to make working from home a success. This includes the latest collaboration technology for virtual training, coaching, and social events. All you need to do is BYO internet connection and a can-do attitude. Even with our WFA model, we regularly get the company, and all employees together for strategy updates and celebrations.
Please note: For our face-to-face Business Advisor roles, you'll need your home to be in geographical proximity to the customers you serve.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Employee Referral Apply now