Social Campaign Manager
Job no: 498123
Work type: Permanent Full Time
This is a very exciting time for Thryv as we make great progress in our goal of becoming a leading SaaS and platforms business.
We’ve been around in one form or another for more than 125 years, always with one goal in mind — helping small businesses compete and win. We provide the technology, software and local business automation tools small business owners need to better manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their business and be more successful.
Being Australia’s leading digital, marketing and directory services provider, we help Australians connect and engage through our leading platforms, and we now have the ability to do so much more for them with the award winning Thryv software.
This exciting opportunity as a Digital Campaign Manager, would be responsible for the successful fulfillment of social and paid media campaigns to premium Thryv Agency clients.
We are looking for someone who fits in with our team of tech-savvy and forward-thinking digital professionals and can take on new and varied challenges with energy and enthusiasm.
A day in the life
- Manage premium client’s social and other paid media marketing campaigns
- Meet & exceed agreed targets and deliver best in breed paid media services
- Development of innovative paid media strategies for clients
- Management of their successful implementation
- Development of strong professional, and trusting relationships with Thryv Agency clients
- Work collaboratively with team members, to increase cross-pollination of ideas and strategies
- Deliver an integrated service offering to Thryv Agency clients.
- Co-ordinate the creation & publication of social content across Thryv Agency clients’ social media channels
- Setup, monitor and optimise paid advertising campaigns for Thryv Agency clients
- Manage day-to-day paid activities across multiple media platforms, such as:
- Campaign planning and implementation, budget management, and optimisation of client paid ad campaigns
- Monitor and manage responses to online conversations related to Thryv Agency’s clients
- Generate content for clients’ social media channels including obtaining content from clients
- Ensure all published material for premium clients are in line with the client’s brand and values
- Provide updates on performance of campaigns to clients and internal stakeholders
- Prepare and distribute quality performance reports for clients within required timeframes
Culture and benefits
- Work from anywhere remotely, flexibility, and work-life balance
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Generous rewards and recognition program
- Be part of the growth and transformation of the leading SaaS platform in Australia
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or another relevant field
- Minimum 1 year experience working in social media and/or paid media
- Excellent working knowledge of all major social media platforms with a primary focus on Facebook, Instagram, & LinkedIn
- Have a strong understanding & experience with Business Manager (Facebook)
- Have extensive experience running & optimising social advertising campaigns with a focus on generating ROI-driven results
- Ability & experience in creating social content calendars filled with engaging social content
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Great organisational skills and ability to manage tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- A strong interest in the latest developments in the industry
- Enjoys working as part of a team and comfortable dealing with various stakeholders
- Any other experience with paid media such as Google Ads, Display and Video
- Graphic design skills & Photoshop/Illustrator experience
How to apply
If you’d like to join our team, please submit your resume by following the link below. For any questions about the role, please reach out to email@example.com.
At Thryv Australia, we believe in empowering our people to be the very best they can be. This belief is supported by our Work From Anywhere (WFA) model, which allows employees to work from any location across Australia, regardless of your role. With this model in place, you will be provided with access to the latest cloud-based technologies and be equipped with all the tools you need to make working from home a success. This includes the latest collaboration technology for virtual training, coaching, and social events. All you need to do is BYO internet connection and a can-do attitude. Even with our WFA model, we regularly get the company, and all employees together for strategy updates and celebrations.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Employee Referral Apply now