This is a very exciting time for Thryv Australia as we make great progress in our goal of becoming a leading SaaS and platforms business provider across Australia.
We provide the technology, software, and automation tools business owners need to better manage their time, communicate with clients and get paid so they can take control and grow their business.
Being Australia’s leading digital, marketing and directory services provider, we have been helping Australians connect and engage for over 125 years. Now we have ability to offer so much more to our customers with the award-winning Thryv software.
We’re currently looking for experienced Service Specialists to join our high performing Virtual Call Centre at Thryv. As a Specialist in the Small to Medium Business (SMB) Sales team you will work in an Inbound Contact Centre fielding enquiry from customers across the various Thryv products. With a customer-centric approach, you will be communicating the value and benefits of the Thryv product suite.
You will use your problem solving and objection handling skills to have effective conversations. Your focus will be to deliver an amazing customer experience and reduce customer attrition. Understanding and supporting our customers’ needs is essential to building customer loyalty. Ensuring that they are receiving outstanding customer service, whilst making the right decision about their advertising will be the key to your success.
A day in the life
You will be in charge of:
- As an SMB consultant, you will be working in a Virtual Call Centre environment receiving inbound telephone calls from customers calling to review their accounts
- You’ll be a jack of all trades handling enquires from customers across of all the Thryv products
- As the master of all things customer, you can field any request including; product enquiries, clarify billing, downgrade/upgrade accounts, make content changes or provide feedback
- As someone who loves to see Aussie businesses succeed you will take a proactive approach to retain and grow the business of SMB customers
- You pride yourself on your NPS results and as such you embrace your chatty sally and build an organic rapport with your customers.
- You are a resilient individual who thrives in an agile environment
Culture and benefits
- Work from anywhere remotely in Victoria, flexibility, and work-life balance
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Generous rewards and recognition program
- Be part of the growth and transformation of the leading SaaS platform in Australia
- Passionate and driven individuals
- Desire to be part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Proven track record in a service or customer retention role.
- Strong customer service approach
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor your delivery to your audience.
- It would be advantageous to have experience with SEM/SEO, Salesforce, and customer analytics.
- Contact centre experience not essential, open to retail backgrounds
- Graduates applications welcome
How to apply
If you’d like to join our team, please submit your resume by following the link below. For any questions about the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Thryv Australia, we believe in empowering our people to be the very best they can be. This belief is supported by our Work From Anywhere (WFA) model, which allows employees to work from any location across Australia, regardless of your role. With this model in place, you will be provided with access to the latest cloud-based technologies and be equipped with all the tools you need to make working from home a success. This includes the latest collaboration technology for virtual training, coaching, and social events. All you need to do is BYO internet connection and a can-do attitude. Even with our WFA model, we regularly get the company, and all employees together for strategy updates and celebrations.
Please note: For our face-to-face Business Advisor roles, you'll need your home to be in geographical proximity to the customers you serve.