Job no: RTH-0148028
Categories: Management, Human Resources, Project Management, Business/Process Analyst, Change Management, Sales
Sensis is Australia's #1 marketing services company, we're here to engage consumers with Australian businesses. We make this happen through a number of leading brands – White Pages, Yellow Pages, TrueLocal, Whereis and Skip and our expert digital know-how. Our digital expertise is what sets us apart – we give businesses a competitive edge through websites, search engine marketing and optimisation, data.
We are looking for an experienced eLearning Designer to work within our Sales Capability Team in the White Pages Business. This fixed-term role (6 months) will be instrumental in setting our business up to deliver online training for our future.
The purpose of this role will be to create a contemporary sales training program for new recruits joining the White Pages Sales and Service Contact Centre.
Some of the specific responsibilities of the role would include:
- Work with the training leads and business stakeholders to gather requirements and design a contemporary online sales training
- Develop blended learning modules across a range of technical, behavioural and business critical topics utilising contemporary instructional design theories, digital and multimedia platforms
- Design learning courses, including facilitator guides, learner guides, on-the-job supporting activities and materials
- Build a program that incorporates multiple different delivery modes (video, e-Learning and on the job training)
You will bring to the role:
- Outstanding communication skills and be ability to build rapport with stakeholders quickly
- Work well under pressure, with the ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Outstanding organisation skills.
Ideally we are looking for someone with:
- At least 5 years, experience within L&D with Development and Design of training
- At Least 2 years’ experience working within a sales environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in eLearning design, with demonstrated skills in instructional design and the application of adult learning principles
- Proficiency with rapid authoring tools (preferably Articulate Storyline), graphic editing software, storyboarding, video editing, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Certificate qualifications in training and Assessment
It’s an exciting time to be part of the White Pages team. If you think you are right for this position please apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now