Business Development Manager
Job no: RTHS-000030601
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Sales, Digital
Sensis Data Solutions (SDS) is a growing data company. Specialising in the provision of data solutions to enterprise, government and not-for-profit sectors. Our core solutions are all about improving the accuracy and integrity of our client’s data. With a broad range of tools and services, we pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to maximise the potential of their database.
About the role
This is an exciting B2B client facing BDM opportunity that will see you identifying and securing new business opportunities within the defined industry patch. Building strong business relationships with new customers and channel partners, you’ll ensure customer return on investment can be delivered effectively through our range of solutions.
Key skills we’re looking for:
- Proven success in developing new markets
- Ability to secure new customers and win sales outcomes
- Comfortable selling complex technical or integrated software solutions
- Experience structuring, closing and managing customer relationships in a direct and leveraged sales model
- Highly driven with the ability to work autonomously within a competitive marketplace
- Adaptability, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Confidence to pitch solutions at all levels of a business
- Technical understanding of the data quality, validation and enrichment market - including the AMAS space – would be advantageous
If you have the drive and passion for generating new business and are looking to join an innovative and collaborative team, we would love to hear from you.
This is an opportunity to work where smart ideas are celebrated, innovation is embraced and staff are recognised for their efforts. It's an exciting time to join Sensis. We're transforming into a nimbler, smarter company that focuses on putting customers first. From our CEO to the people who greet you at reception, everyone at Sensis respects our five values: customer focus, transparency, simplicity, innovation and financial accountability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now