Marketing Strategy & Operations Manager
Job no: RTHL-000001243
Work type: Permanent FT
Categories: Marketing, Project Management
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Marketing Strategy & Operations Manager to join our team in Sydney.
True Local is a dynamic, high-performance, collaborative (and fun) team and as such, cultural fit is extremely important. Your new role will drive strategic operations for Marketing in the areas of planning, processes, campaign & demand operations, reporting & insights and budgeting with a strategic lens. The role will provide a strong feedback loop, influence the strategic direction in Marketing and for the business. You will work closely with the leadership team and be responsible for leading a team of 5 direct reports.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and effective marketer who is looking to step up to a strategic role.
In your new role you will;
- Have a proven track record of relationship management with senior stakeholders;
- Actively participate in relevant management meetings to ensure requirements are understood;
- Ensure key deadlines are met;
- Proactively look for ways to assist & develop solutions to road blockers;
- Create and improve processes to improve efficiency;
- Lead and manage a team of 5 staff members;
- Work within a team of marketers to develop above and below the line marketing strategies;
- Prepare board packs / presentations.
To be successful in your new role you will have the following attributes;
- Excellent communication skills in English: verbal, written and presentation;
- An adaptive attitude;
- Positive can-do approach;
- Ability to quickly build and develop relationships;
- Able to influence and persuade at all levels.
Ideally, your background will look like this;
- 5 years + experience in business-to-business (B2B) Marketing environment with strong Operations background;
- Experienced in marketing budget management and passionate about making an impact on revenue.
- Solid financial acumen and experienced in working with budget allocations and forecasting;
- Demonstrated ability to recommend improvements based on stakeholder requirements, and drive them through to execution in a matrix organisation;
- Excellent programme and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail, highly analytical, innovative, motivated, organised, high-energy team player.
About us - True Local;
We’ve been helping Australians discover and experience all things local since 2006, True Local is a comprehensive online directory and an authentic digital partner for our business customers. We are a trusted source of authentic ratings & reviews, helping connect millions of customers searching for the best local businesses.
True Local is committed to delivering some great initiatives for its users and now is the perfect time to join and help shape the future of the business.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now